Rates are based on the size of an ad, and the length of the run.
We run online ads on a charge per 1,000 impressions, generally billed on a monthly basis. Our software can be used to limit ads to a certain number of impressions each month or to increase the probability and frequency of ad impressions.
Rates are subject to change to match site traffic. In the event that rates are increased after changes in site site traffic, advertisers will be notified of all changes in billing methods or costs and be allowed to complete all current contracts at the previous rate.
Ads are served using a database-driven extension to our site. Our software serves the ads to our site users and collects data about the users who see and/or click on them. We use an open source project called OpenX. Current customers can log on to manage their ad content and view reports.
The Eagle Online is also interested in running ads for non-profit organizations. These ads are made available at reduced or no cost. For more information about advertising on The Eagle Online, contact email@example.com.
Eagle online ad rates
Costs per 1,000 impressions:
- 728x90 (IAB leaderboard – top of page): $1.00
- 160x600 (IAB wide skyscraper – right page column): $0.80
- 300x250 (IAB medium rectangle – embedded in page content): $0.50
- 336x280 (IAB large rectangle – bottom of page): $0.40
- 460x60 (IAB full banner – top of page below menus): $0.40
- 180x150 (IAB rectangle – left page column): $0.20